Blue Star Families
- Blue Star Families' mission is to support, connect and engage military families. Are you the parent of a military service member?
Make a difference for the military families that sacrifice so much! Get involved today
Blue Star Mothers
- To perpetuate the Blue Star Mothers of America, Inc., and the memory of all the men and women who have served our country as members of the Armed Forces; the further object of this organization shall be patriotic, educational, social, and for service; to maintain true allegiance to the Government of the United States... (Read More)
Gold Star Mothers
- An organization of mothers who have lost a son or daughter in the service of our country. Click here for important links
West Virginia Gold Star Mothers
- We honor each and all of our West Virginia Gold Star Mothers and the Gold Star Families.
Gold Star Family Registry
- The National Gold Star Family Registry provides a searchable database of Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines, and Guardsmen killed while in the service of our country since the beginning of WWII. - Click here for West Virginia's Gold Star Family Registry of Names.
The Veterans Legacy Project
- The Veterans Legacy Project (Glenville State College) will establish an oral history collection that preserves and protects the recollections, memories, and stories of men and women who served in the US military. The collection will be available to interested families, students, and scholars on the Glenville State campus and website.
Veterans History Project
- The Veterans History Project of the American Folklife Center collects, preserves, and makes accessible the personal accounts of American war veterans so that future generations may hear directly from veterans and better understand the realities of war.
- VetConnection serves United States military veterans by providing resources for vets and their families including: jobs, healthcare, job training, education, housing assistance, financial guidance, legal advice and more.
WV Memory Project -
The mission of the West Virginia Division of Culture and History is to identify, preserve, protect, promote and present the ideas, arts and artifacts of West Virginia’s heritage, building pride in our past accomplishments and confidence in our future.
West Virginia Veterans Database Search -
Allows you to search veterans based on name of war, county, name, etc.
Thanks! Plain & Simple
- To unify the people of West Virginia around the wellbeing of our soldiers and veterans, and to guide veterans to contribute at home.